1. Xiufeng Cao, Qing Ai, C. P. Sun, Franco Nori, The transition from Quantum Zeno to anti-Zeno effects of a qubit in a cavity by modulating the cavity frequency, Physics Letters A 376, 349–357 (2012)
2.Xiufeng Cao, J. Q. You, Hang Zheng, F. Nori, A qubit strongly-coupled to a resonant cavity: asymmetry of the spontaneous emission spectrum beyond the rotating wave approximation, New. J. Phys. 13, 073002 (2011).
3. Xiufeng Cao, J. Q. You, H. Zheng, A.G. Kofman and F. Nori, Phys. Rev. A 82, 022119 (2010).
4.Xiufeng Cao and Hang Zheng, Non-Markovian dynamics of a double quantum dot charge qubit with static bias, Phys. Rev. B 76, 115301(2007);
5.Xiufeng Cao and H. Zheng, Non-Markovian coherence dynamics of a driven spin-boson model: Damped quantum-beat or large-amplitude coherence oscillation, Phys. Rev. A 75, 062121 (2007)；
6. Xiufeng Cao, J. Q. You, H. Zheng, A. G. Kofman, and F. Nori,Dynamics andquantum Zeno effect for a qubit in either a low-or high-frequency bath beyond the rotating-wave approximation, Phys. Rev. A82, 022119 (2010).
7.Xiufeng Cao, J. Q. You, H. Zheng, and F. Nori, A qubit strongly coupled to a resonant cavity: Asymmetry of the spontaneous emission spectrum beyond the rotating wave approximation, New. J. Phys. 13, 073002 (2011).
8. Xiufeng Cao and H. Zheng, Non-Markovian disentanglement dynamics of a two-qubit system，Phys. Rev. A 77, 022320 （2008）；
9. Xiufeng Cao, Yaoming Shi, Xiaolong Song, Shiping Zhou, and Hao Chen， Spin-dependent Andreev reflection tunneling through a quantum dot with intradot spin-flip scattering，Phys. Rev. B 70, 235341 （2004）