1. D. He*, S. Buyukdagli, and B. Hu, Thermal conductivity of anharmonic lattices: Effective phonons and quantum corrections, Phys. Rev. E 78, 061103 (2008).
2. D. He*, S. Buyukdagli, and B. Hu, Origin of negative differential thermal resistance in a chain of two weakly coupled nonlinear lattices, Phys. Rev. B 80, 104302 (2009).
3. D. He*, B. Ai, H. Chan, and B. Hu, Heat conduction in the nonlinear response regime: Scaling, boundary jumps, and negative differential thermal resistance, Phys. Rev. E 81, 041131 (2010).
4. L. Wang, D. He, and B. Hu, Heat conduction in a three-dimensional momentum-conserving anharmonic lattice, Phys. Rev. Lett. 105, 160601 (2010).
5. H.-K. Chan*, D. He*, B. Hu, Scaling analysis of negative differential thermal resistance, Phys. Rev. E 89, 052126 (2014).
6. X. Cao, D. He*, Interfacial thermal conduction and negative temperature jump in one-dimensional lattices, Phys. Rev. E 92, 032135 (2015).
7. D. He*, J. Thingna*, J.-S. Wang and B. Li, Quantum thermal transport through anharmonic systems: A self-consistent approach, Phys. Rev. B 94, 155411 (2016).
8. Y. Liu and D. He*, Anomalous interfacial temperature profile induced by phonon localization, Phys. Rev. E 96, 062119 (2017).
9. D. He*, J. Thingna, J. Cao, Interfacial thermal transport with strong system-bath coupling: A phonon delocalization effect, Phys. Rev. B 97, 195437 (2018).
10. G.T. Craven, D. He, and A. Nitzan, Electron-Transfer-Induced Thermal and Thermoelectric Rectification, Phys. Rev. Lett. 121, 247704 (2018).
11. Y. Liu and D. He*, Analytical measure of temperature for nonlinear dynamical systems, Phys. Rev. E 100, 052143 (2019).
12. X. Cao* , C. Wang, H. Zheng, and D. He*, Quantum thermal transport via a canonically transformed Redfield approach, Phys. Rev. B 103, 075407 (2021).
13. Y. Liu and D. He*, Analytical approach to Lyapunov time: Universal scaling and thermalization, Phys. Rev. E 103, L040203 (2021).
14. J. Zhu, Y. Liu and D. He*, Effects of interplay between disorder and anharmonicity on heat conduction, Phys. Rev. E 103, 062121 (2021).
15. J. Li and D. He*, Finite-time fluctuation theorem for oscillatory lattices driven by a temperature gradient, Phys. Rev. E 103, 062122 (2021).
(* Presented as a corresponding author)