1. Han Bin, Duan Zaihua, Xu Jun*, Zhu Yuxiang, Xu Qingchi, Wang Hao, Tai Huiling, Weng Jian and Zhao Yanli* "The Art of Integrated Functionalization: Super Stable Black Phosphorus Achieved through Metal-Organic Framework Coating" Adv. Funct. Mater. 2020, 10.1002/adfm.202002232.
2. Liu Xiao, Bai Yunfei, Xu Jun*, Xu Qingchi, Xiao Liangping, Sun Liping, Weng Jian and Zhao Yanli* "Robust Amphiphobic Few-Layer Black Phosphorus Nanosheet with Improved Stability", Adv. Sci. 2019, 10.1002/advs.201901991.
3. Feng Sichen, Song Xiaohui, Xu Qingchi*, Shen Xiaoshuang, Xu Jun* and Chen Hongyu "A general approach for 'encapsulating nanoparticles by polystyrene-block-poly(acrylic acid) shell in colloidal", J. Phys. Chem. Solids, 2019, 135: UNSP 109019.
4. He Chunfeng, Han Bin, Han Shuang, Xu Qingchi*, Liang Zhihao, Xu Jia Yin, Ye Meidan, Liu Xiangyang and Xu Jun* "Synthesis of hierarchical lamellar Co3O 4–CoMoO4 heterostructures for lithium-ion batteries", J. Mater. Chem. A, 2019, 26884-26892.
5. Xu Shan, Li Xingyun, Ou Yan, Xu Qingchi, Zhang Xiuming, Xu Jun* and Weng Jian "Ultra-large optical modulation of a size-tunable flexible electrochromic honeycomb mesoporous tungsten oxide film", Inorg. Chem. Front., 2019, 6, 680-686.
6. Ye Xi, Xu Qingchi* and Xu Jun*, "Oxidant-templating fabrication of pure polypyrrole hydrogel beads as a highly efficient dye adsorbent" RSC Adv., 2019, 9, 5895-5900.
7. Li Xingyun, Wang Haqing, Xu Qingchi*, Guo shengshi, Du junou, Liu Xiangyang, Weng Jian and Xu Jun*, "Ultrathin AuAg Nanofilms from Ice‐Templated Assembly of AuAg Nanowires", Adv. Mater. Interfaces 2018, 5, 1800256.
8. Chen Yuan, Wang Yawen, Peng Jian, Xu Qingchi, Weng Jian* and Xu Jun* “Assembly of Ultrathin Gold Nanowires: From Polymer Analogue to Colloidal Block.” ACS Nano, 2017, 11, 2756–2763.
9. He Ying, Chen Yuan, Xu, Qingchi., Xu, Jun,* and Weng, Jian* “Assembly of Ultrathin Gold Nanowires into Honeycomb Macroporous Pattern Films with High Transparency and Conductivity.” ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 9, 7826–7833.
10. Xiao Liangping, Zhu Aimei,* Xu Qingchi, Chen Yuan, Xu Jun,* and Weng Jian “Colorimetric Biosensor for Detection of Cancer Biomarker by Au Nanoparticles-Decorated Bi2Se3 Nanosheets.” ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 9, 6931–6940.
11. Chen Yuan, Xu Qingchi, Hu Bo, Xu Jun* and Weng Jian, “Unconventional Synthesis of Cu-Au Dendritic Nanowires with Enhanced Electrochemical Activity” RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 2464-2469.
12. Xu Qingchi, Zeng Jiaxin, Li Xingyun, Xu Jun* and Liu Xiangyang, “3D Nano-macroporous Structured TiO2-Foam Glass as an Efficient Photocatalyst for Organic Pollutant Treatment”, RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 51888-51893.
13. Wang Lian, Xu Qingchi, Xu, Jun,* and Weng Jian, “Synthesis of hybrid nanocomposites of ZIF-8 with two-dimensional black phosphorus for photocatalysis” RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 69033-69039.
14. Xu Jun, Wang Yawen, Qi Xiaoying, Liu Cuicui, He Jiating, Zhang Hua, and Chen Hongyu*, “Preservation of Lattice Orientation in Coalescing Imperfectly Aligned Gold Nanowires by a Zipper Mechanism”, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2013, 52, 6019.
15. Xu Jun, Wang Hong, Liu Cuicui, Yang Yanmei, Chen Tao, Wang Yawen, Wang Feng, Liu Xiaogang, Xing Bengang*, and Chen Hongyu*, “Mechanical nanosprings: Induced coiling and uncoiling of ultrathin Au nanowires”, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2010, 132, 11920.
16. Xu Jun, Li Siyue, Weng Jian*, Wang Xiaofeng, Zhou Zhimin, Yang Kun, Liu Min, Chen Xin, Cui Qiang, Cao Minyuan, Zhang Qiqing*, “Hydrothermal Syntheses of Gold Nanocrystals: From Icosahedral to Its Truncated Form”, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2008, 18, 277.