1.H. Zhao, J. Yan, J. Wang and Y.H. Wang, General method of controlling chaos, Phys. Rev. E 53, 299(1996).
2.H. Zhao, Y.H. Wang and Z.B. Zhang, Extended pole placement technique and its applications for targeting unstable periodic orbit, Phys. Rev . E 57, 5358(1998).
3.H. Zhao, Y.W. Liu ,Y.H. Wang B.B. Hu, Dynamics in a system with time-delayed feedback, Phys. Rev. E 58, 4383(1998).
4.Bambi Hu, Baowen Li, and Hong Zhao, Heat conduction in one-dimensional chains, Phys. Rev. E 57, 2992 (1998)
5.Bambi Hu, Baowen Li, and Hong Zhao, Heat conduction in one-dimensional chains, Phys. Rev. E 57, 2992 (1998) .
6.Baowen Li, Hong Zhao, and Bambi Hu, Can Disorder Induce a Finite Thermal Conductivity in 1D Lattices? Phys. Rev. Lett. 86, 63 (2001).
7.Hong Zhao, Designing asymmetric neural networks with associative memory , Phys. Rev. E 70, 066137 (2004).
8.Tao Jin and Hong Zhao, Pattern recognition using asymmetric attractor neural networks, Phys. Rev. E 72, 066111 (2005).
9.Hong Zhao, Zenying Wen, Yong Zhang and Dezhi Zheng, Dynamics of Solitary Wave Scattering in the Fermi-Pasta-Ulam Model, Phys. Rev. Lett. 94, 025507 (2005) .
10.Hong Zhao, Identifying Diffusion Processes in One-Dimensional Lattices in Thermal Equilibrium, Phys. Rev. Lett. 96, 140602 (2006).
11.Yi Zhong, Yong Zhang, Jiao Wang, and Hong Zhao, Normal heat conduction in one-dimensional momentum conserving lattices with asymmetric interactions, Phys. Rev. E 85, 060102(R) (2012) .
12.Shunda Chen, Yong Zhang, Jiao Wang, and Hong Zhao, Diffusion of heat, energy, momentum, and mass in one-dimensional systems, Phys. Rev. E 87, 032153 (2013) .
13.Daxing Xiong, Yong Zhang, and Hong Zhao, Temperature dependence of heat conduction in the Fermi-Pasta-Ulam-beta lattice with next-nearest-neighbor coupling, Phys. Rev. E 90, 022117 (2014).
14. Chen, Y. Zhang, J. Wang, H. Zhao, Finite-size effects on current correlation functions, Phys. Rev. E 89, 022111 (2014).
15. Jianjin Wang, Dahai He, Yong Zhang, Jiao Wang, and Hong Zhao, Effects of interaction symmetry on delocalization and energy transport in one-dimensional disordered lattices, Phys. Rev. E 92, 032138 (2015).
16. Shunda Chen, Yong Zhang, Jiao Wang, Hong Zhao, Key role of asymmetric interactions in low-dimensional heat transport, Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment (2016)
17.Jianjin Wang, Yong Zhang, Hong Zhao, Non-Gaussian normal diffusion induced by delocalization, Phys. Rev. E 93, 032144 (2016).
18. JianJun Jiang，WeiCheng Fu，JiGe Chen，Hong Zhao(*)，Anharmonicity induced thermal modulation in stressed graphene，Science China Physics, Mechanics & Astronomy，60，2017
19.Tao Jin，Jian Yu，Nan Zhang，Hong Zhao，Scattering of lattice solitons and decay of heat-current correlation in the Fermi-Pasta-Ulam-α-β model，Physical Review E，96 （2017）
20.Jiang, Jianjun ;Zhao, Hong;，Modulating thermal conduction by the axial strain，Journal of Statistical Mechanics-Theory and Experiment, 2016.
21. W. Fu, Y. Zhang, H. Zhao, Universal scaling of the thermalization time in one-dimensional lattices, Physical Review E 100, 010101 (2019).
22.W. Fu, Y. Zhang, H. Zhao, Universal law of thermalization for one-dimensional perturbed Toda lattices, New Journal of Physics 21, 043009 (2019).
23.W. Fu, Y. Zhang, H. Zhao, Nonintegrability and thermalization of one-dimensional diatomic lattices, Physical Review E 100, 052102 (2019).
24.Z. Wang, W. Fu, Y. Zhang, and H. Zhao, Wave-turbulence origin of the instability of Anderson localization against many-body interactions, Phys. Rev. Lett. 124, 186401 (2020)